News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Anyone riding tomorrow? (Sat 9-26)

Started by klaviator, September 25, 2020, 12:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

It should be a nice day tomorrow.  I'm planning on riding somewhere tomorrow on my KLX.  I haven't decided where yet.  Anyone else plan on getting out tomorrow?

thinwater

I'm game solo.  I gotta be back at 4pm tomorrow, but that doesn't mean you have to.

klaviator

Meet at the Gas station in Taft at 8:30 if anyone else wants to join us.  We'll be exploring.

TN_twowheeladdict

So the weekend I am out of town you meet at my local gas station!  LOL!  Did y'all ride?

2019 ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN
2017 SUZUKI VAN VAN 200
2018 MOTO GUZZI V7III CARBON
2018 HARLEY ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL

thinwater

Yeah we rode.  I left something behind up there and have to go back, I saw a road Crystal Ridge Rd.  I have to go back and see, you can't hit them all in one day.  We did S Crystal Ridge Rd, but not plain Crystal Ridge Rd.  It may be nothing but I like the other well enough I have to check it out.
  I have to get a new chain on my bike before I go back.  Its already ordered should be in Friday.  I should have replaced the first one at about 9k but replaced the master link and took it to 11k.  I now have 21,300 and the replacement chain is wanting to hang onto the top of the rear sprocket instead of letting go.  I just tensioned it two weeks ago and it was making racket when we went through Fayetville.  I signaled @klaviator that I needed to pull over and it was very loose, I reset the tension in a parking lot there and it was just as loose again when I got home just 180 miles ish later.  Once it starts growing that fast, might as well just get another.  Sprockets still look great though.

Quote from: TN_twowheeladdict on September 27, 2020, 08:01:39 PM
So the weekend I am out of town you meet at my local gas station!  LOL!  Did y'all ride?

klaviator

klaviator

This would area would make for a great group ride but it will have to be a day not too long after it rains because it would be too dusty if it's really dry.

TN_twowheeladdict

2019 ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN
2017 SUZUKI VAN VAN 200
2018 MOTO GUZZI V7III CARBON
2018 HARLEY ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL