News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2012 FJR1300 Fully Equipped Mint 24K miles Sold

Started by Bama_Rider, November 05, 2020, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bama_Rider

Up for sale is the cruise missile.  Bought as a leftover by me in fall of 2014.  National Cycle V-Stream windshield, Sargent driver seat, MV Motorrad bar back plate, Shad topbox on SW Motech rack, TechSpec tank grips, Fenda Extenda, frame sliders, Kaoko throttle lock, brand new Dunlop Road Smart 3 tires (less than 500 miles).  Front forks rebuilt with new seals and bushings 5/19.   Suspension and swingarm bearing repack, grease driveshaft splines, valve clearance check, new front brake pads, changed brake and clutch fluids, final drive oil change, new spark plugs, new air filter, 2/20.   Perfectly set up for cross country fast travel. My problem is that I spent the whole summer riding my new SV650 and I lost my taste for big heavy bikes.  Gonna sell this and get something smaller/lighter for touring.

GPS is not included.  Phone holder can be if you want it.   Full photo set here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZAGHcKzYn93nXR159

Mulley

Would you consider a trade? I've got a smaller/lighter touring bike that might be perfect for you.

2015 Kawasaki Versys 650LT apx. 12,000 miles.

It's in excellent condition. I've ridden it to New Brunswick Canada and back so it can definitely check off the touring box.

New Michelin Road 5 less than 500 miles.

Seat Concepts comfort seat

oem top case body color and keyed to match

Madstad windshield (not pictured)

Cyclops LED headlight bulbs

It also has very nice Cyclops auxiliary lights with Skene dimmer system. I had planned to keep this but could be negotiated.

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Bama_Rider

Right now I have a line on a 2019 V-Strom 650 that I am looking into.  Not crazy about white paint on bikes either but that is a nicely equipped rig.  Will have to wait and see how this other deal turns out.

Mulley

Quote from: Bama_Rider on November 05, 2020, 11:36:39 PM
Right now I have a line on a 2019 V-Strom 650 that I am looking into.  Not crazy about white paint on bikes either but that is a nicely equipped rig.  Will have to wait and see how this other deal turns out.

That's cool just let me know. I don't have it posted for sale. Was really planning to wait until next year to sell. Thought a big bike might be fun for a while.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Bama_Rider

It's a missile.  Drop down to third to pass on a short straight and it goes into hyperdrive.

JBMFT

Quote from: Bama_Rider on November 06, 2020, 10:11:15 PM
It's a missile.  Drop down to third to pass on a short straight and it goes into hyperdrive.

As the owner of an '06 FJR1300, I can verify this statement.