News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Wandering North AL - New years day

Started by David DoubleEX, January 01, 2021, 09:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David DoubleEX

Well the high today is 72 and the storms are about gone. This afternoon looks nice and clear. If anyone wants to get out and ride, I will be out and about and will keep an eye on my phone. I will be in the Huntsville area.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

David DoubleEX

Everybody else is missing out. A bit windy but a beautiful day for riding. Sun is out and its 72 degrees. What more could you ask for?

Moto Guzzi

I got out for a 130 mile ride in central Alabama.  You are right, perfect weather once the clouds started clearing off!

norton73

Lynn and I got out for about 150 miles this afternoon. I saw 74 degrees on the bank sign in Asheville. Hard to beat starting the year this way. Hope it portends for a good year.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

I only went for a short ride today but at least I did get out and ride.

Johnny Tobyone

Quote from: David DoubleEX on January 01, 2021, 09:39:31 AM
Well the high today is 72 and the storms are about gone. This afternoon looks nice and clear. If anyone wants to get out and ride, I will be out and about and will keep an eye on my phone. I will be in the Huntsville area.

David are you living in Huntsville now ?   Still got the DRZ ?
R1200R
CRF450L

David DoubleEX

Quote from: Johnny Tobyone on January 03, 2021, 08:36:32 AM
David are you living in Huntsville now ?   Still got the DRZ ?
Yep I live in Huntsville close to the Gurley area. I'm on Maysville RD somewhat close to the Griff's and Frank.

I have a 02 WR426. Its currently non functional as I am getting a snapped swingarm adjustment bolt drilled out. But I hope to have it back up and running soon. I put on new wheels and tires and did a bunch of other small stuff to it recently, including putting on a much larger rear sprocket. I am looking forward to seeing how different it feels.

Frank Smith

You'll like that big sprocket. We gotta ride sometime.
Frank smith
New Market Al
R1200GSA
R80RT
350 EXC-F