News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

The Annual Last Ride of the Year - Stagecoach RTE

Started by Chuck & Susan, December 25, 2020, 10:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chuck & Susan

First let me say MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to every one. And I hope everyone and their families are safe and well.

The Annual Last Ride of the Year - Stagecoach RTE is on this year and on Dec. 30th as most years. This year is on Wednesday. No matter the weather, Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold.

Here is the Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/521324844733867

I am planning on ridding up and as years past would like to see if anyone would like to meet at the Rouses Market at 6729 Spanish Fort Blvd, Spanish Fort, AL 36527.

I'm thinking I and maybe Susan (She is supposed to work) will get there about 9am and get a cup of coffee from the donut shop. We can be KSU about 9;30am for the stagecoach.

We have met with folks in the past here for the ride and it seems to work out great. I know time are bad this year but this is a outside event for the most part and free. If you have lunch that would be the only cost.

I know I have been AWOL from the site for awhile but that is about to change and hope to catch up with the great folks on this site!

If interested post up and let us know. But It's on!

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

merc16

Good to see your post ! I hope to be there. Looking forward to seeing you and other members at the Stagecoach.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Justin

2372ighost

I have done this in the past. I'm up for it as it stands now.
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

Guidedawg

A friend mentioned going and I told him I thought last year's was the final gathering.  He checked, and I soon started seeing the notices about it so I'm glad I was mistaken.

Unfortunately, I cannot take off work for it but I know a group will be heading down from Montgomery HD

gulfcoaster

Good to hear from you guys!!  Unfortunately I'll be working and can't make it this year.  Hope y'all are doing well.

mojo1

I will see y'all tomorrow. I will be leaving Helena about 7:30 if anyone wants to meet up. I will be taking back roads there and back. Should be there around 11 to 12.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

2372ighost

2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

Chuck & Susan

Sorry to hear that Rich, But we will see ya again sometime on a future ride. I hope to be joining in on a lot of rides.

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Chuck & Susan

Thanks for getting a photo Greg. And great to see ya again. You and several hundred other bikers.

The newly paved parking lot was full and as normal overflowing into the station across the street. And the weather was totally perfect. I thought the numbers would be down with it being held on a Wednesday and with covid, But there was a good turn out. The Stagecoach was limiting indoor seating and there was a line waiting to get inside. Greg and I just enjoyed staying in the parking lot. Talking and enjoying all the pretty toys people where ridding.

I was looking for ya Justin But I guess you didn't make it. Or we totally missed ya. I'll catch up with you soon somewhere.

If anyone wants to add it to their calendar, This event is held on Dec. 30th each year. No matter the day of the week or what the weather is like. Should try it sometime.

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

Just seen a report of todays event on WKRG TV5 in Mobile. Chris Best, A.K.A. Biker Dad was there and posted 2 videos. The 2nd video show's a lot of the raw shots of the event.

Here is the link:   https://www.wkrg.com/biker-dad/biker-dad-hundreds-of-bikers-flock-to-tiny-alabama-town-for-last-ride-of-the-year-despite-covid-19-pandemic/

Greg we did good and stayed out of the camera view.... LOL

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066