News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

new to Alabama

Started by Tonya, March 08, 2021, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya

Hi all, I am Tonya. We live in Prattville, somewhat new to the area. We moved her a few years ago from West Virginia. I would like to find some people to ride with and maybe show us some of your favorite places to ride.

jrobinson

Welcome from N. Alabama.

Watch the Events and Street Rides/Dual Sport Rides. If you see one you like, show up.

What kind of riding do you do?

We like to see pics of bikes, post them up.

Just holler if you have any questions.

Nice Goat

Welcome to the forum, Tonya!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Guidedawg

Welcome Tonya! 

I'm just a bit south of y'all in Montgomery.  Although we don't have many Motorcycle Alabama group rides in this area, there are a few of us around.  There is a Bike Night in Prattville that kicks off the season tonight.  I'm not sure if it is every Monday night or just once a month, but there is that and a few Facebook groups for riders.

In the meantime, look around this site and let us know about your family, what sort of bike, and what type rides/roads you most enjoy.

thinwater

Welcome Tonya from Elkmont Alabama.  Its a good ways away for you to be riding up here in my stomping grounds from Prattville.  Keep and eye on the rides section for things happening out and around. 

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I lived in Prattville for a year about 20 years ago.  I did a lot of dirt bike riding back then and enjoyed the area.

Welcome to the forum.

2372ighost

Welcome from the Bham area! Things will start picking up as the weather warms.
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

Chuck & Susan

Welcome to the site!! Susan and I are in Lower Alabama...
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck A.

Welcome Tonya from Hartselle Al
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

LawnmowerRG

Welcome From Leeds Alabama the home of the Barber Museum. Largest Motorcycle Museum in the world. That is a good reason to make the trip up. We are planning a Moto Gymkhana at the shop here in Leeds. I think Clark is putting in for the city permit today.

We would love to hear a little more about you. maybe a picture of the bike.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.