utensils
paper towels
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

TWJohn

I will bring some T.P. and some sausage or burgers.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Merkur Man

Quote from: jrobinson on April 05, 2021, 08:58:52 PM
What time is KSU and the lunch break on Saturday?

I also would like to know what is the estimated KSU time?  I was planning to come up Friday and camp, but the forecast has changed to a 60% chance of rain. So I think that I will just drive up on Saturday morning instead.

I have never been to McDougle camp. Does anyone know what the "estimated" drive time would be from Cullman, then going up thru Double Springs on highway 33?

Al Goodwin

KSU around 9am...lunch depends on how much time we spend at the river stops....noon'ish???

Breakfast around 7:30am....I'll try and have it going by then.

I'll bring a small generator for some lights after dark, and coffee in the morning.

Y'all bring whatever you'd want on the grill.

We have 5 dozen biscuits for Saturday morning to go along with the bacon and sausage.

We do need a couple more EZ-ups if anyone that's trailering has one to throw on the trailer.  I have 2, and one of those leaks a bit...LOL

Al Goodwin

Also.....Melony and I will be there around noon Friday to start setting everything up... 

klaviator

Al Goodwin

klaviator

Mine didn't leak when I used it last October in Tellico.  I am hoping to get there by 11 on Friday.  If the weather is good I'll go for a ride with anyone else who wants to go in the afternoon, probably around 1 or 2.

Sweeper

Looks like dust won't be an issue but that trip down to the river....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2372ighost

Quote from: Merkur Man on April 07, 2021, 07:57:03 PM
I also would like to know what is the estimated KSU time?  I was planning to come up Friday and camp, but the forecast has changed to a 60% chance of rain. So I think that I will just drive up on Saturday morning instead.

I have never been to McDougle camp. Does anyone know what the "estimated" drive time would be from Cullman, then going up thru Double Springs on highway 33?

50 min. Hwy 157 to hwy 36 to hwy 33 mcdougle on left
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

klaviator

Quote from: 2372ighost on April 08, 2021, 08:40:55 AM
50 min. Hwy 157 to hwy 36 to hwy 33 mcdougle on left

That's the quickest way according to Google maps.  If you wanted to come in from the south then take 278 to CO RD 63 to 33 and the camp will be on the right.  It's about the same distance but takes 55 minutes according to google maps.  From the intersection   of 63 and 33 it's 3.4 miles.

Sweeper

I am bringing a large blue tarp that we might ca n use between two pop ups. Also packing a roll of trash bags for trash and emergency rain gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaviator

Here's a list of what I am bringing:

2 rolls of TP
1 EZ up
potato salad and cole slaw.  Not a huge amount so there is room for someone else to bring some more sides.
Extra folding chair.
OJ
Mini Muffins
Ice chest - it should have some extra room if someone needs to keep something cool.
bug spray.

David DoubleEX

Alright, I got a little excited buying food and got about enough to feed all of us. 10 burgers, 18 hot dogs, buns for both, potato salad, baked beans, macaroni salad, extra plates and trash bags, chips and snacks, water and root beer.

I also believe I have an EZ up to bring since we will likely need it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2372ighost

my list:

AP paper (butt wipe for you civilians)plenty
Paper towels
plastic utensils
Paper plates

venison bacon burgers (maybe make 6)
venison smoked link jalapeƱo/cheese sausage (can cut so all can taste)
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder