News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Garage Party in The Valley

Started by jrobinson, May 10, 2021, 08:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jrobinson

I was reminded I promised a Garage Party, sooooo here it is.  8)

This is a chance to break in the new garage and spend time with friends. There may be working on bikes, talking about bikes, riding the roads in The Valley and there will be burgers and dogs on the grill around 3pm. (Need a head count) A small fire won't be out of the question.

While the garage is far from being finished, there is room to get a few bikes inside. Basic tools, jack and tire changer will be available. Let me know what you need and I can let you know if doable.

When: Sunday May 16. Noon until ......

Where: Paint Rock Valley  Hwy 65 (PM for exact address)

What: Garage Party, Burgers and Dogs, Hangout with old and new friends, anything else we can think of......

Chuck & Susan

Sounds like I know where I can go and add miles to the bike and the rear tire I'm trying to wear down.!!

Count me in!

I'll be leaving Lower Alabama on Saturday morning for a day ride non-hwy to Hamilton on Saturday then to the Garage Party Sunday morning. And Monday morning coming home. If anyone else would like to join the ride with me. Just let me know.

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

What time will you be in Huntsville area? I know where there will be some races going on on Saturday night.

Chuck & Susan

not Sure. Just going to wonder and ride north. looking at 7+ hours.

Is Huntsville closer than Scottsboro? I was shooting for a motel in Scottsboro but I can change that real quick.

Thanks

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

About same distance. I can throw a mattress on the floor if you want to stay at the house

Sent from somewhere  on the road, I hope.

Chuck & Susan

Thanks, I'll let you know. Lets see if any others travel up with me. We might just all hang out at a local motel.

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Moto Guzzi

Mark me as a strong "maybe" lol.  Going to TN on Saturday but should be back for this on Sunday.  Miss the "Start of the Season" cookouts!

Chuck A.

Been waiting on this as a way of catching up with all of yall. Been a while. Having surgery in the a.m. to repair a right torn bicep. Be off the bike all summer. Hope you have a crowd of folks.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

KevinB

Gah! Hate I'm going to miss this.

Tis the season...have to attend a couple of graduation parties for some of our friends' kids on Sunday.

TFancher

I hate to miss this. A few of us are leaving this morning (Friday 14th) on a week long ride across part of the TAT. VIrginia to somewhere between Arkansas and Oklahoma (if all goes well). Y'all have fun and I'll catch you down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

David DoubleEX

I may be able to make it by. I have some family coming over Sunday morning and leaving early afternoon. So hopefully I can swing by and chat for awhile after that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

TWJohn

I will most likely be able to attend. I have not been riding enough this year.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Chuck & Susan

Great to hear!! I'm was hoping to meet some new and old friends from the site.

I'll be adjusting my plans slightly to add the Mystery supper ride that @polarissalesman is holding Saturday Then ride in Sunday morning to the Garage Party.

It will be good to see folks at both stops!!

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

polarissalesman

oh great.... can't wait to see u
"keep the rubber side down"