News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

STOLEN BIKES

Started by red52, May 17, 2021, 07:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red52

My boyfriend and I had our bikes stolen over the weekend. The bikes are gone along with all of our gear. This happened in Graysville.

2017 Harley and a 2014 Ninja. The tour pack of the Harley was also stolen.

A friend recommended posting on here to get the word out. Please be on the look out. Any information we can get would be greatly appreciated.

thinwater

Hate that, glad you had pictures to share.   >:(

polarissalesman

Quote from: red52 on May 17, 2021, 07:20:11 AM
My boyfriend and I had our bikes stolen over the weekend. The bikes are gone along with all of our gear. This happened in Graysville.

2017 Harley and a 2014 Ninja. The tour pack of the Harley was also stolen.

A friend recommended posting on here to get the word out. Please be on the lookout. Any information we can get would be greatly appreciated.

I hate a damn thief... Best of luck...
"keep the rubber side down"

Chuck & Susan

I'm way south but will keep an eye out. Good luck to you.

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

TN_twowheeladdict

If stolen from your home think about anyone who knows about your bikes that seemed really interested in them.  Unless it was a crime of opportunity, there is usually something that had the thief see the bikes and maybe even comment on them.

I know I could get more money from the insurance company than I could sell bikes for, yet, I have never been unfortunate enough to get a bike stolen.  I guess the combination of me not caring if they get stolen, coupled with me taking every precaution to keep them from getting stolen and even taking a photo of how I secured them at the hotel to show the insurance company the precautions I take probably contributes to them not getting stolen. 
2019 ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN
2017 SUZUKI VAN VAN 200
2018 MOTO GUZZI V7III CARBON
2018 HARLEY ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL