Allsport to Chef Troy's Saturday July10th

Started by klaviator, July 08, 2021, 08:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Meet:  Allsport Powersports Decatur

Time:  Allsport opens at 9:00.  We will depart at 10.  I will get there around 9:30 to drool on all the cool stuff ;)

The direct route to Chef Troys would be around 40 miles.  We will be taking a less than direct route of around 60 miles.  There are some nice curvy roads on the route.  We will stay on the pavement.

Lunch will be at Chef Troy's.  They have great food.  This will also be a chance to get together with some other forum members.  Link:  http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=4258.0

The return ride will probably not go back to Allsport.   Route and timing on that is TBA or you can head home on your own.

TWJohn

2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

TN_twowheeladdict

I have to drop my wife off at the airport Saturday morning.  If I can get back home, feed the animals, and get down to Allsport by 10, I'll give it a go. 

Don't wait on me though.
2019 ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN
2017 SUZUKI VAN VAN 200
2018 MOTO GUZZI V7III CARBON
2018 HARLEY ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL

klaviator

If you are running late you can just ride directly to Chef Troy's and meet us there.

SoloRider73

Quote from: TN_twowheeladdict on July 09, 2021, 08:32:00 AM
I have to drop my wife off at the airport Saturday morning.  If I can get back home, feed the animals, and get down to Allsport by 10, I'll give it a go. 

Don't wait on me though.
You should go even if you are a little late. The last one l went to (before COVID) was fun and you get to meet a bunch of the people on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoloRider73

I just got a call that my V7 is ready from its repair. So I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow.  Hate to miss it, but it would be next weekend before I could pick it up otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David DoubleEX

I'll be there!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

timebak

It is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

Thanks everyone who showed up this morning at Allsport.  I think we had around a dozen bikes.  I took a few pics.

Randy's new bike was melting....literally!

Getting ready to head out.

klaviator

Our first leg was to the Warrior Trading post in Wren.

We stopped in Wren and took a break.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."