News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Which Honda dealership

Started by lk2rd, January 19, 2022, 05:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweeper

The softness is both compression and rebound. Riding in a spirited fashion will have the bike oscillating like an old car with worn out shocks. I told my friends with real suspension that I rode three time what they did. The bike goes up and down three times to their one. It means a lot more work in corners to maintain your line too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaviator

If you are concerned with the suspension of the CRF then look at the KLX300.  The suspension is nearly fully adjustable.  At 180 pounds I find the rear a bit stiff even after softening it up a bit.  The KLX300 is the same as the 250 with a bit more power.

TFancher

[mention]Nice Goat [/mention]  I honestly haven't ridden the 300L enough to get a good feel for it.  It's definitely stronger than my 250L and a lot of smiles per gallon. It's a great bike, but the difference between it and the 250 are not leaps and bounds.  YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.