Have you looked up the NADA value of your current motorcycles?

Started by TN_twowheeladdict, December 03, 2021, 09:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_twowheeladdict

Mine are all valued at more than I paid for them. Hope that isn't reflected in my insurance rates at renewal time.
2019 ROYAL ENFIELD HIMALAYAN
2017 SUZUKI VAN VAN 200
2018 MOTO GUZZI V7III CARBON
2018 HARLEY ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL

Chuck & Susan

Yep, My wing is listed a bit over what I paid for it new 4 years ago.

I hope to get a lot more miles and years out of it before the next person owns it......  ;D

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Nice Goat

I don't know if it is true or not, but I've always heard than NADA only reflects what banks are willing to loan for the bike.  In some case, that may also be what people are willing to pay, but usually it is less, closer to Kelly trade-in value.  Unless you have something new and hard to get, like a Tenere 700....
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

I looked up a some of my bikes on Kelly Blue book.  It give two values, likely trade in value and likely listing value.  What you could get for it selling it yourself is generally somewhere in between.  If you take your bike to a dealer as a trade in you will likely be disappointed.

The trade in values were way less than what I paid for my bikes.

klaviator

Right now used bikes are selling for more than normal due to the shortage of new bikes.  The problem is that if you sold your old bike so you could buy a new bike the cost of new bikes has gone up as well and there are few great deals out there.