News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Member Checkin' In

Started by ParallelTwinz, March 31, 2022, 06:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParallelTwinz

Greetings Motorcyclians!  Glad to be signing on to what seems like a varied group of riders.  At 66, I am recently retired, but have been riding for about 50 years, still giving it hell on the street and most recently dual sporting on a DR-Z400, which I am enjoying-it's been a LONG time since I rode dirt bikes, but it's challenging. 

If three bikes is a collection and four is an addiction, I need to check into rehab!  Besides the DRZ, I have a sport-touring rig, a BMW F650 GS, a 1970 Triumph Bonneville and two Norton Commandos (one restored, on in progress.

I'm located in Birmingham, but since I retired, I can meet up anywhere for street, dual sport or road trips just about anytime.
Ride safely!

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery! It sounds like you'll have no problem joining in any posted rides.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from Lower Alabama. Great group to be a part of. Even better group to ride with.

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Keep an eye on the rides section.  This time of year there is something going on most weekends.  We have a dual sport ride this weekend.  The last two weekends it was street rides. 

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

TFancher

Welcome from another retiree from Brent !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Sweeper

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Hartselle. Be sure to check out the Dual Sporting the Free State ride coming up next month in Bankhead. I won't be there this year but its a great event always has a good crowd.