News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2016 MotoGP in Austin

Started by Chitza, December 04, 2015, 01:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmoore

We stopped at a Buc-ee's to get refreshments and finally top off the gas tank. There were 112 pumps outside, 30 urinals and 20 stalls inside the bathroom, shopping carts, food stations with a chef hand-carving meat for the sandwich bin -- all inside of "gas station". Jeez!

While en route to the station, an R1 walked a 12 o'clocker past us on the HWY. We ran into the guys at the "gas station". The group's from Dallas headed to Austin. After inspecting that R1, the blue pipes from the full Graves titanium exhaust looked sick, and sounded so fierce.

So, I'm standing there when the guy who stood the bike up walked up. His buddy said, "this guy wanted to know who was the @$$hole standing the bike up on the interstate". I definitely did not say that, especially since it was just me in a crowd of about 10 guys. Haha. Funny guys!

jrobinson

That's when you get "crazy-eyes" and say, "That's right!"

hmoore

Quote from: jrobinson on April 08, 2016, 01:26:36 PM
That's when you get "crazy-eyes" and say, "That's right!"

Yep. I can swipe my nose like Bruce Lee and say "just the 10 of you?"

hmoore

Where's Waldo? I mean, Marco.

hmoore

Time for a full day of practice sessions and qualifiers.

hmoore

Ear plugs are definitely a necessity!!

hmoore

R@1n is looming. I hope it skirts away from us though a few drops are falling sporadically.

hmoore

hmoore

hmoore

This is a first time posting a video. I hope this works.

Below is an interview of Marquez by Colin Edwards. Sorry Dani Pedrosa. I didn't tape him.

http://vid30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/hmoore19711/Mobile%20Uploads/trim.7874CBE3-3DE3-4CE2-B2F1-389C20FBBD91_zpsq2d7sz3m.mp4

hmoore

All I had for Colin Edwards to sign was my Michelin pass.