News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Fund Raiser Ride. 01/02/16

Started by Chuck A., December 31, 2015, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chuck A.

Some may have heard about a young man, Tyler Berryhill, being killed while riding his bike on I565 with some family and friends. No fault of his own. All was caught on a go-pro camera. Family needed help with funeral expenses. They have raised money for the funeral part but still lack money for a plot and a headstone. Now the ride part.

Friends are putting on a ride Saturday morning to raise money for the family. Ride registration is thru 9:30 am with the ride starting at 10 am. They are asking for 100 riders. Riding fee is Any and all donations appreciated. Starting point is the West parking lot at the Decatur Mall on Hwy67/Beltline(buy the old Sears building) and ending point is at Veterans Park in Priceville. I don't know if this is a touring ride or just a straight down hwy67, 10 mile ride.

Either way, I'm thinking of joining in on this. Holler if you may attend this event.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson