News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Fer Sale! BMW Motorrad Tourance Pants size 40

Started by buddymc, February 06, 2016, 03:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddymc

I have BMW Motorrad Tourance Pants in size 40 that have rarely been worn.  These are two layer pants with knee armor, and comes with with removable back bib suspenders.  I believe they are waterproof construction but I've never worn them in the rain.  The pants can be zipped onto BMW jackets to create a riding suit.  There are also 2" velcro straps on each leg to tighten the pant leg around your boot.  Noteworthy is the zipper connection is much longer than the shorty zippers used on most other riding gear.  They list for about $250 and up.  Since size 40 is only a distant memory for me, I'd like $100 and let somebody else benefit from the gear.  Does no one any good hanging in the closet.  I promise I'll spend the money on beer and pizza, or other motorcycle stuff.  I know me.  That's what I'll do with the money.
84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.

merc16

Justin

buddymc

Quote from: merc16 on February 07, 2016, 06:08:42 PM
What's the inseam on them ?
Yard stick says over 33 but just short of 34.  I'm about 30 1/2 standing so a little long, but they finish out when seated on the bike with a bit to spare.  Pant stays down around my boot just fine.

84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.