News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2016 Barbers Vintage Festival - Oct. 7-9

Started by springer, March 28, 2016, 06:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

springer

Just a friendly reminder that Bamarides will have a booth at Vintage Fest again this year. If you have any takes offs from your bike do to up grades and would like to donate the parts to Bamarides please contact a moderator. We also will take any motorcycle gear like jackets, pants, boots,helmets, and gloves.
Basically, if it is motorcycle related and you do not want it, we will take it to sell at Barbers.

The money raised is spent on the site. Bamarides events like Gymkhana or anything else the membership decides is fair game for the funds raised. ?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

bicklebok

When is the event?  I may be able to gather some things to donate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrobinson

Chuck A.

I have never been able to make this event. Daughter has always had games/tournaments on the same weekends. SHE GRADUATES this spring. I am marking this date  on the calendar now! :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

polarissalesman

It's a lot to take in .....we set up a display of URALS every year, I worked Saturday last year, man , PARADISE for a motorcycle junkie..
"keep the rubber side down"

maydaymike

This will be my 5th year camping at the swap meet.  This is definitely not to be missed!
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

Chitza

Okay guys, time is fast approaching and I know several folks with new bikes in their garages. Which means leftover parts and gear taking up needed space. If you have any donations to make for the BamaRides swap meet booth, contact me or any moderator for pick up or directions for delivery. I'll post a request for volunteers closer to the actual date. I am going to need A LOT of help this year.

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Slede

I have a small pile at present, thinking it will grow before October. who's got the trailer now?
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Chitza

It's at Rodney's house. You can drop off with your nearest moderator or probably at Rodney's house.

bblass

I have a small pile of new parts to donate. I can also help with the consolidation if you need it.
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

merc16

I've started a personal gear donation box too ! ;D
Justin

griff

I'll donate one Bama Rides sign to the mix to help out.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

IceCold4x4

I've got some stuff laying around also. So I can either drop it off since I'm only 10 min from barbers on setup day or leave it with Mr. Blass.

LawnmowerRG

Hey guys I have the trailer.
You can drop stuff at my house,
And if you want I you can drop stuff the a new shop in Leeds.
Let Clark know what it is for. I may actually move the trailer there if we have a bunch of people bringing stuff over a specific weekend or something. Call Clark is there most of the time, but occasionally has to set out to take care of stuff.

The Bike Shop
8001 Parkway Dr
Leeds Al
352 0202
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chitza

Time to start planning. I will be at Barbers by 7:00am Thursday to work the gate. I will be parked on our site. Who is available for set up at noon that day and tear down on Sunday? Also who is planning to work the booth?

I may not be able to provide groceries and meals like last year, but I will know more as we get closer. My plate is full with my daughter getting married the next weekend.