Main Menu

2016 Barbers Vintage Festival - Oct. 7-9

Started by springer, March 28, 2016, 06:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

IceCold4x4

I think I can assist with an easy up and a folding table

KrisCook

I can bring the ABATE EZ Up if you need another one.  Tables too, and chairs.  Just say the word.  I'll be there for setup Thursday and can run back and forth if I need to.
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chitza

Volunteers:

Let me know what days and times you will be there and willing to work. Thursday at noon for set up, any time Fri-Sun to sit in the booth and Sunday after 1pm for tear down and pack up.

Members and volunteers:
Remember this is a FUN event. We secured these sites for you to have a place to hang out, meet other BR members and just plain have fun. Just because you're not "working" the site doesn't mean you shouldn't come by, sit, eat, drink and socialize. The management of the site pretty much takes care of itself after set up. We want to see you! If you haven't met some or any of us face to face, introduce yourself. We don't bite.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck A.

Hoping to be back in town for this event. Haven't made this event yet. Leaving for work in South Carolina in the morning.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Al Goodwin

I think we can be there Thursday-Sunday.....I have an EZ-Up and a "not-so-ez-up" if y'all need more.  Also have a small, and large, generator if it's needed. 

I've got a few things to donate that I'll bring down Thursday....also, if all goes well with the bike, I'll be riding in the vintage trials event.....  I hope I can leave my bike in the Bama Rides swap-meet booth....I may put a "I really don't wanna sell it" price on the bike as well..... SO, if anyone wants to overpay for a "75 Kawasaki KT250, I've got one. ;D

Chitza

Allen, I'll take you up on the easy up offer. We are good on generators and of course you can park your bike there!! I will have some food(chili on Friday night, and breakfast foods) so plan to stay and hang out all you want. Let me know if you plan to be there Thursday and Thursday night.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Chitza on September 20, 2016, 05:58:39 PM
Allen, I'll take you up on the easy up offer. We are good on generators and of course you can park your bike there!! I will have some food(chili on Friday night, and breakfast foods) so plan to stay and hang out all you want. Let me know if you plan to be there Thursday and Thursday night.

Thanks Karla.....we can't stay Thursday night, and I think Microwave Dave and the Nukes are playing Cullmans Oktoberfest on Friday night, so we'll go home Friday night as well, staying Saturday night is possible.

TFancher

As it stands I plan to be there Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. I'm available to "work " anytime.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

bblass

Is there a final consolidation of donations going on this weekend? I can deliver or I'm in homewood if anyone wants to pick up. Thanks!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

Chitza

I can arrange to pick them up at your place or you can deliver them to one of the moderators. I think Kris Cook is closest to you.

bblass

Are you still working at the school board? If so, want to just swing by on your way home one night. Should only be a couple of minutes out the way. Otherwise, I'll drop them off at Kris's
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

2smoke

Bringing some gear to Barbers on Thursday   :)

Stu87

I plan to be at the Festival on Saturday...... new to the forum, still kinda new to Birmingham... it would be good to meet some forum members

Sorry I don't have anything to donate

Chitza

No problem, Stu! Come hang out at the booth. It's for members to have a place to hang and talk trash about motorcycles. There will plenty of stuff to sell while we socialize. Swap meet booths K 10-12.

norton73

Swap meet spot K-12?

Well the K makes sense as most of us act like kindergarten kids around bikes, but I really doubt we summon up as much sense as a 12th grader  :)
Loose nut holding the handlebars