News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Pivot Pegz for Versys, some BMW

Started by gharshman, July 14, 2016, 09:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice Goat

Bought these last year for my Versys 1000.  Pivot Pegz company does not list the Versys 1000 in their fitment chart, so I took a chance that the ones listed for the Versys 650 would fit.  They did fit, but they raised the pegs up about 1/2 inch.  I've been running them for almost eight months, but just can't get 100% used to them because of the small height difference, they pass some of the I4's vibes into my feet, and I don't really stand that much on the bike.

There is nothing wrong with them.  I cleaned them well with Houdini lock cleaner. 

I purchased part number PP-48MK3, and that is what the package said when it arrived.  I
installed them with no issues.  But after I removed them this evening and started cleaning them, I notice that they are marked PP-12MK2.  I suspect that the difference is just the little spacer.  According to the Pivot Pegz fitment chart, these should also fit some BMW models, but I am not guaranteeing that...

These cost me $200 with the toppers, which can be removed for dirty riding and reattached with zip ties afterwards.

I'll sell them for $100.  Paypal "gift" is fine, or you can mail me a check.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."