News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Greetings from a new member

Started by CroweMoto, July 19, 2016, 09:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CroweMoto

Hey guys, my name is Blake. I met a few of y'all tonight (7-19-16) at a flash mob in Prattville.Now a little bit about myself, I've been riding since I was 16 (currently 27) and have owned lots of bikes since then but currently I have a Honda 919, KTM 450 exc,Ducati st,and Suzuki gs500 currently residing in my garage. I look forward to meeting and more importantly riding with more of y'all soon.

kdtrull

jrobinson

Welcome from N. Al.

Good to meet you tonight.

VWCarlos

Welcome to the forums... It was cool meeting you tonight
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

bergman32

norton73

Hey Blake,
Thought there was a familar looking bike in the Prattville Flashmob pics.

Welcome to the forum.

Hope the Duc is treating you well.

Loose nut holding the handlebars

CroweMoto

Quote from: norton73 on July 20, 2016, 06:26:25 AM
Hey Blake,
Thought there was a familar looking bike in the Prattville Flashmob pics.

Welcome to the forum.

Hope the Duc is treating you well.
Thanks Andy, I actually found out about this site because of the Bamarides.com sticker you put on the duc, and yes I've been enjoying it. Hopefully I can get back up with you and some others soon so y'all can show me around some of those twisty country back roads, up in your neck of the woods

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

griff

Welcome from just east of Huntsville. I have a KTM 400exc myself. We're riding at Stony Lonesome this Saturday. You're welcome to come with us.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Glad you made it official!  It was great meeting you in Prattville.

CroweMoto

Quote from: griff on July 20, 2016, 07:18:39 AM
Welcome from just east of Huntsville. I have a KTM 400exc myself. We're riding at Stony Lonesome this Saturday. You're welcome to come with us.
Wish I could but I already have a dual sport ride planned for this Saturday, but please let me know next time y'all go, I've been wanting to try out stoney but I would rather go with with some folks who know the area

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Chitza

Welcome from Alaska! Home base is Pinson, though :)

Nice stable of bikes. Hope you enjoy the site.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

griff

We get down there a couple of times a year to ride. I'll post up when we go back again.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Chuck & Susan

Welcome aboard!!! I home base from LA (lower Alabama) and was great to meet you in Prattville... Glad you came alone for the Flash Mob and decided to give up your perving status on the site...
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066