News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Glad to be back

Started by thespwilson, July 26, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thespwilson

Hey guys its good to be back on board with you clowns!!!
As many of you may already know, I am Stephen W a graduate student at UAB and part time employee at a large Birmingham motorcycle dealership. I am friends with many full time riders, forum junkies, and all around great members of our motorcycle community. I as a former motorcross and supermoto rider, am biased to the upright riding lifestyle and do I love the smell of premix in the morning. More recently I dabble in the scooter lifestyle and want to learn to be a better camper/dual sport rider (something like tortious and the hare). Anyways I'm not perfect and I have scars to prove it, but if anyone is ever up for sharing a cool story or having a beer feel free to reach out!
I not only am not good at these kinds of things, but I am also terrible with goodbyes so... that'll do pig.
S.W.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

bergman32

Welcome back from Scottsboro.

jrobinson

Welcome back from N. Alabama.

Since you were on the old forum, you know the drill.  :)

KrisCook

Heyhey Steve, welcome back!  Glad to see you back around the place.   8)
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

norton73

Hi! I meet your father a month or so back in the Advance Auto parking lot in Springville. I was riding my Duc and he was asking who I used to work on it. I was ragging on your place of employment till he told me you worked there  ;D

Glad to see you back posting.

Loose nut holding the handlebars

VWCarlos

Welcome back from Montgomery
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

RubyRider

Im assuming you be the old "DangerWilson?"    ::)

If so, Welcome Back!

If not, Welcome Aboard!
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville/Madison.  It's good to see another scooter rider.  There are a few of us here on the forum but we could use a few more.