News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Non Glamorous average weekend ride.

Started by IceCold4x4, August 08, 2016, 04:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceCold4x4

Well this is the first time I really got to test the sena backpack on a longer ride. Found out a few things. One of which is the lack of music while riding and connected gets old. second if you decide to turn the onboard go pro mic on to help capture audio while having the bluetooth mic off it's entirely too windy for the mic to be of use. so bare with the music choice. And yes i know i managed to put one clip in there twice but when it takes a couple of hours to compile the go pro footage i'm not redoing it...

A friend of mine and bblass got a zrx and graduated from the ranks of cruisers and this was his first 100 miles or so on the bike.

While not as awesome as a ride to Alaska or what not, it's my general go to ride and route on a day off. Lazy pace for the most part and next time i'll know better about the sena issue and wear earbuds and bring an extra go pro battery. Missed out on some decent banter later on and musing and rambling about the bikes and their downfalls, and how a certain multicolored zrx looked like a drunken elephant...