News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New- No Deal in Mobile

Started by burmbuster, August 14, 2016, 10:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burmbuster

Hi all. I live in Mobile County. Plan on spending a few weekends this fall camping and riding at a few parks in the central Alabama area. Minooka, Stoney Lonesome, The Ridge, etc. New to all places so I hope to hear about them here. My riding is dual sport/offroad. My current ride is a 2015 YZ250FX.

Thanks!
Brad

gulfcoaster

Welcome from Daphne.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chitza

Welcome from Pinson, and only about 6miles from the Ridge. Keep an eye on the Lets Ride, planned rides and Off Road threads. When you see something you wanna join, post up and show up. It's that simple! And post some pics of that bike when you get a chance!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from the Robertsdale area of Baldwin Co. Its good to see more join on the south end. It might be getting time to have a Southern Bama Flash Mob dinner.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

bergman32

Guidedawg

Another welcome from Montgomery and also coming from a former Mobile/Washington County resident.  Glad to have you with us!

kdtrull

Welcome from the far other end of the state.  You shouldn't have any problems finding some riding buds in the middle.

Riverdelta

Welcome from Stockton.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

burmbuster

Thanks for the warm welcome. Good to know there are a few riders down my way. I plan on possibly heading up to the Ridge for a weekend in September. There is a camp and ride in Atkansas the last week of September that I am for sure going to. Its in the Ozark mountains and open to all if your interested. They cater breakfast and dinner and we camp at a different site every night. they have a sag wagon that travels ahead with our camping gear to the next camp site. Great group of guys too. It benefits an animal refuge up there. Go there every year.
Hope to meet and ride with you guys some time.

Brad

RubyRider

Welcome to the group. Post up or PM when youre coming to Minooka, I dont live very far from there.  8)
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

springer

Quote from: burmbuster on August 14, 2016, 10:27:10 AM
Hi all. I live in Mobile County. Plan on spending a few weekends this fall camping and riding at a few parks in the central Alabama area. Minooka, Stoney Lonesome, The Ridge, etc. New to all places so I hope to hear about them here. My riding is dual sport/offroad. My current ride is a 2015 YZ250FX.

Thanks!
Brad
Welcome to Bamarides Brad! Post up some pictures of the YZ! We love us some pictures!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

burmbuster

I just received my oversized tank for the FX. As soon as I get it on I will post some pics of my battle wagon. That was the last part that I had been waiting on. Range doubled to over 100 miles per tank.