News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New/Old member

Started by Bigem1958, September 02, 2016, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigem1958

Hey Ya'll!! Bigem1958 here. I been around a while, just don't post much. Not many street riders in my area on here. I'm from ValleyGrande, which is just north of Selma. I try to ride as much as I can, but yard work and Grand kids get in the way sometimes. My wife likes to ride with me and we usually try to take 1 or 2 multi-day trips a year on the bike. I ride a Suzuki VL1500LC Intruder and have been riding dirt and street since I was a kid. If you're in the area, give me a shout on here and we'll try to hook up and ride. I check the forum daily during the week.

jrobinson

Chitza

I remember you from BR 1.0 ;)
Welcome back. Hop in on a ride soon. The Montgomery crowd keeps the roads hot and I hear they are pretty cool kids :D
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

VWCarlos

Welcome from Montgomery! Hope to see you on the road sometime.

Thanks for the compliment Chitza but I wouldn't call us cool. Although Guidedawg does have a pretty epic beard growing so I guess that is enough cool points to consider us cool...

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

Yeah, that's us...the hipsters  8)  Me and the 'ol VW hippie make Montgomery a laid back place for riding.

Bigem, we look forward to seeing you on the road.  I'm hoping for a Selma ride or two in the spring.

Bigem1958

Thanks guys and gals, hopefully we can meet one day. I ride a good bit around central and south central part of the state.