Trail of tears ride/rally. Springville al to Bridgeport then to Waterloo Al.

Started by jwaterboy, September 16, 2015, 11:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwaterboy

If anyone is interested I will be pulling out from springville Alabama  Walmart at 5:30 am. Saterday and will ride the trail of tears. I will be camping in Waterloo, camping is free if you would like to go plz let me know so I will wait for you. If do not want to camp there are lots of hotels in the Florence area.

The trip will be from I-59 in springville. North on 59 to Hammond Al, will take Al-117 to US-72 to Bridgeport Alabama. The ride will meet and start in Bridgeport at 8:00 am. From there will take US-72 to Florence. Then on into Waterloo. If can't get to springville and live close to the rout let me know we can still meet up. Again if interested let me know
Oh sorry will meet at the Murphy gas station in the Walmart parking lot. Pull out at about 5:30 am.

Guidedawg

Have a great time.  I have a friend on the board of directors for the ride and I have tried to join him on the ride for the past few years, but it has either conflicted with a planned vacation (traveling with others) or the year I actually planned to camp we had a death in the family.

This year it's the same date as a state rally for an organization with whom I ride, so I had to set that as my priority.

I'll try to keep the 3rd Saturday of Sept. free in 2016.  If not, I will get there eventually.

Take pics!