Howdy, I beat Rolltide to the intro hole shot.

Started by Bamaduke, September 20, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdtrull

Quote from: Bamaduke on September 20, 2016, 03:07:09 PM
Woohoo, let's ride.  8)

Weak!

Since we've been buddies a long time, let me give you the Fisher-Price short-bus breakdown.  ;D  Simply answer, at least some of, the following questions.  I'll even embed a nice picture for you since you made a half-hearted attempt.

Who are you?

Been riding long?

What do you ride and what have you ridden before?

What area of the state are you in?

Type of riding you enjoy?

Whatever else you can think of that folks might be interested in....pictures are a good start.

I'm the guy in the middle:

lazeebum

Bamaduke

Ok, now I have a little more time.

My name is Jimmy, some call me "Duke", Long story. I have been riding off and on my whole life. I've had a Honda 200, Harley Heritage Softail, and presently riding a KLR 650. I'm from the Killen/Florence area up in North Al. Right now I'm enjoying the dual sport riding with long time friends KDTrull and Rolltide1. I'll try to post pics in the future.

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery! Glad to see KDTrull forced your hand and brought you out.

Chitza

Welcome, Duke. We won't hold your friendship with Ken against you. Jump in for a ride! Watch Let's Ride, Planned Rides and the Events section. There's a dual sport event/ride coming up in October in your. Rick of the woods.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

bergman32

VWCarlos

Welcome from Montgomery! Those KLRs look like they would be a lot of fun.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from the Red Neck Riviera of Lower Alabama... Hope we cross paths with ya sometime up the road...
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

TFancher

Welcome from a fellow KLR rider in Tuscaloosa. Hopefully we will see you soon on a ride.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.