News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

So I joined, then the new forum...

Started by James L, September 23, 2016, 03:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James L

So I joined right before the change to the new forum. I didn't post much.

I was riding a Suzuki C50T with a few addons. Now I'm back again with a new bike (new to me). A BMW R1200RT. It's almost loaded (missing automatic stability control and tire pressure monitoring)and has almost every accessory I can want.

What a difference.....I just need an airhawk pad cause I never want to stop. I flew to Denver to buy it and ride it home. It was that good of a deal.

I do need to sell th Suzuki though...ill never ride it now.

James L.

jrobinson

Welcome back. Post up some pics of the new bike.

James L

Quote from: jrobinson on September 23, 2016, 03:48:15 PM
Welcome back. Post up some pics of the new bike.

I'm at the beach,but I have a few with me.

James L.

Chitza

Oooo. That's a sexy bike! Welcome back!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

James L

Quote from: Chitza on September 23, 2016, 04:17:02 PM
Oooo. That's a sexy bike! Welcome back!

You should see her naked.....then she is sexy. No luggage and ready for twisties.

I don't have any naked pics yet.

James

VWCarlos

Nice looking bike. Looks fast sitting still. Welcome from Montgomery. Where ya from?
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

James L

Quote from: VWCarlos on September 23, 2016, 04:43:26 PM
Nice looking bike. Looks fast sitting still. Welcome from Montgomery. Where ya from?

It's not a cbr, but it does go well. I'm around Hueytown/Bessemer area. (Birmingham)

James

Guidedawg

Welcome back from Montgomery.  I can see why you are loathe to get off the bike.

James L

Funny, I don't even have the bike in my name yet. She needs a bath to get the bugs off. Gonna be a busy week this next week.

James L

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

James L

Quote from: mojo1 on September 23, 2016, 06:52:26 PM
Welcome back from Helena. Nice ride.

You are close enough to ride with, if you do pleasure riding. Actually, most of the replies here are close enough....I have a touring bike.   ;D

James L.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from Lower Alabama near the beach.... I seen you where at the beach yesterday (Gulf Shores I take)..... Are you still in the area? If so how long? We can try a very quick Flash mob and do dinner tonight if interested... Can see if anyone else will show up.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Hammerdown77

Welcome! I like those previous gen RTs
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

James L

Quote from: cam21943 on September 24, 2016, 08:22:11 AM
Welcome from Lower Alabama near the beach.... I seen you where at the beach yesterday (Gulf Shores I take)..... Are you still in the area? If so how long? We can try a very quick Flash mob and do dinner tonight if interested... Can see if anyone else will show up.

Sorry, left the beach today.......maybe next time....I willbe bringing the bike then.

James L