Recently joined, now doing a belated intro post! Hey guys!

Started by BIGBEE650, October 03, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGBEE650

Joined up around a week ago so I figured I better post an intro.
Ive only been riding for a week now but I used to ride dirtbikes and such when I was a kid but to most of you Im still probably a kid (I turned 20 a couple of weeks ago). Im actually not new to this site or this community of guys. My dad was a fairly active member 6-7 ish years ago and I met some of you long time members  briefly at Pablo's one evening (I know for sure that I met Don there, as he is a tough character to forget) and I think still I have a dual sport gang tshirt lurkin somewhere in my closet. My dad's name was Mark and he rode an XT225 just in case any of you can remember him.
Well now I joined because I recently got a 97' KLR650 for my birthday and I figured I might as weel join Bama Rides (officially).

Carson

Chuck A.

Big Howl Yall doin from hartselle. Welcome to the world of 2 wheels.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

You're gonna have a lot of fun on your bike, Carson. 

Welcome from Montgomery!

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332