News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Prattville Flash Mob 10/26

Started by jrobinson, October 24, 2016, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

I'll be visiting the fair city of Prattville Wednesday and Thursday.

I'll be out of class by 5 on Wednesday, so I'm thinking starting around 6pm on Wednesday.

Jim and Nick's BBQ on Hwy 82. I'll be on the patio at 6pm.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

GS Noob

I'd absolutely be there...if I wasn't working night shift  :( :'(

VWCarlos

I will definitely try to meet up. I have a software upgrade at work that day. If all goes well with it, I might be a little after 6 to get to Prattville. If it tanks... I might not make it at all. Plenty of good places to eat up there. BBQ, pizza, habatchi, Mexican, seafood... They got a little bit of everything right around there.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Crandon

I would love to be there but I will be in Prattville on Friday, can't get off work Thursday or I would head down a day early.

Guidedawg

My bike is out of commission until I can take the time (and a friend) to help me decide why it no longer wants to find 1st gear when I'm downshifting.

Crandon, I will likely be there Saturday, but in an SUV instead, $#%!&

jrobinson

Bikes aren't required to attend flash mobs.

Guidedawg

I realized that as soon as I posted it  ;D but it gave me a chance to slip a "woe is me" post in there.

The sad truth is that I am Taxi-dad! (as my cape flutters in the breeze) And I have to transport youngest daughter to a church activity and to cheer practice, both of which are in opposite directions of Prattville.  I am also hoping to rope a friend into looking at the bike with me on at least one of those nights.

But I trust everyone will have a great time and I want to see pictures!

ka4pse

I just got my kitchen pass punched so I'll be there. See all there about 6.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

VWCarlos

So where are we meeting. I am game for just about anything. I am easy because I like food! There is plenty to choose from. The Midtown Pizza place we went last time, Jim n' Nicks BBQ, Mellow Mushroom pizza, Las Casistas Mexican, Chappy's Deli, 5 guys burgers and Tokyo Hibachi. I am sure there are others but that is what I can think of off hand. I will be there but more than likely attending in my truck since I will be coming straight from work and I don't trust parking my bike where I work with all the thefts they have had here. Just last week 6 different people had their cars broken into and two stolen vehicles.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

jrobinson

Jim & Nick's on patio

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

VWCarlos

Jim n Nicks at 6 on the patio it is... See you guys there... Hopefully (Knocking on wood)
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

jrobinson

ka4pse

On my way. Running a little late.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

jrobinson