Upcoming Motorcycle Cannonball Presentation in Huntsville November 5th!

Started by renchinrider, October 28, 2016, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hey, All

Motorcycle Cannonball participant Erik Bahl is going to do a presentation discussing his experiences in the 2016 and 2014 Motorcycle Cannonball races.  I'm not sure how Erik placed when he rode his 1926 BMW in the 2014 Cannonball, but he placed 8th out of 92 riders on his 1915 Harley in 2016.

ErikBahl_1 by marc spencer, on Flickr

The presentation is hosted by the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club in Huntsville, and takes place on November 5th, at 8 am, at the Blue Plate CafĂ© on South Memorial Parkway in Huntsville.  It'll probably last an hour or so.  Depending on the weather, Erik is talking about riding his Harley to the event.

Hope to see lots of you there!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

klaviator

I'm going to try to make this then catch the ride going up to Lynchburg that leaves there at 9.

bergman32

klaviator

Quote from: bergman32 on November 03, 2016, 02:18:26 PM
What ride is going to Lynchburg on Saturday.

It's the Friends Who Ride Facebook group.  I think it's a closed group so this link may not work for you: https://www.facebook.com/events/564370183764466/

If you want to go just show up.  The ride is to Lynchburg for BBQ.

renchinrider

Look forward to seeing all of you that can make it to Blue Plate Diner.  If you have the Blue Plate special, you'll want to swing thru Memphis on your way to Lynchburg so you can get hungry again!!!   :P
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!