Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

*******UPDATED*******

Flash Mob

Kraver's, Daphne, AL

Wednesday Dec. 7th

6 pm

Let's see who we can get there!!!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

gulfcoaster

Looking forward to it. Plus it's been a while since I've had a good Kravers Po Boy.

Riverdelta

Looking forward to it. 

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chuck & Susan

Great to hear from gulfcoaster and Riverdelta. Maybe more will be joining us. Good food and BR peeps sounds like a Great evening.
And if any of our non-registered guest perving the forum would like to come meet us please do.  I think several has joined after a Flash Mob meet and greet. I find i'ts awesome to meet BR folks and put a face with the name. Then get out and ride together when we can.
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

fz6rRider

Quote from: cam21943 on November 29, 2016, 08:25:44 PM
Flash Mob

Kraver's, Daphne, AL

Dec. 6th

6 pm

Let's see who we can get there!!!!

Looking forward to joining everyone.

Chuck & Susan

Due to a scheduling concern that I got into with work and the ok with folks already planing to attend we are backing this up one day to WEDNESDAY at 6pm. Anyone that has seen the post prior to now but hasn't stated they where joining us please note.
And thank you to gulfcoaster, RiverDelta, and fz6rRider for understanding for working with me on this.
Will be great to meet you fine folks on Wednesday!!!!
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

KrisCook

Damn!  I'll be down that way Saturday!  We have a meeting at 3 PM at the Original Oyster House on Battleship Parkway on the 10th.  It's Dixie ABATE's year end meeting.  Anyone who's around that area is certainly invited.  I'd sure like to see some of our southern brethren.   :)
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chuck & Susan

Is this an invite for anyone to attend?  Don't know anything about Dixie Abate. 

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

KrisCook

Quote from: cam21943 on December 05, 2016, 07:10:11 PM
Is this an invite for anyone to attend?  Don't know anything about Dixie Abate. 

Chuck

It absolutely is an invite for anyone to attend.  Dixie ABATE is Alabama's only State Motorcycle Rights Organization.  ABATE stands for American Bikers Aimed Toward Education, and our stated goal is zero motorcycle fatalities in this state.  We have two arms: a 501 (c) (4) side that is legislatively active, watching our lawmakers and working to get bills introduced and passed that are favorable to riders if need be, and a 501 (c) (3) arm, which works on the education side of things.  We work to promote rider education and driver education.  We go into drivers ed classes and teach the kids why and how to share the road safely with motorcycles.  We are working on a scholarship fund for riders who want to take a riding course but can't afford it.  We have billboards up in three cities in the state.

I guess I had better stop there, before I get on a soapbox about the history of motorcyclist rights in America and why it mystifies me that most riders take their rights and freedoms for granted.   

I'm the Alabama state representative to the MRF (Motorcycle Riders Foundation), too, and would be glad to talk about them, too.  It is my humble opinion that every rider needs to belong to his state's motorcycle rights organization and the MRF. 

And I'll have pecan pralines that are pretty good, not to mention the seafood at the OOH.  Come on down!

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chuck & Susan

Awesome cause.  Thank you for the information.  If it works out, we will try to make it Saturday.

Chuck & Susan
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Riverdelta

Quote from: cam21943 on December 07, 2016, 05:58:16 PM
We are at Kravers...let's eat.
We are too.  We're are y'all?

Chuck & Susan

At the front door

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

Had a great time meeting with Riverdelta, fz6rRider and gulfcoaster.  We will need to get together again soon for some riding.  Thank you for coming out and enjoying some good company.

Thanks

Chuck & Susan
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Riverdelta

Quote from: cam21943 on December 07, 2016, 08:20:58 PM
Had a great time meeting with Riverdelta, fz6rRider and gulfcoaster.  We will need to get together again soon for some riding.  Thank you for coming out and enjoying some good company.

Thanks

Chuck & Susan
Thank you for putting this together.  Really enjoyed meeting everyone.  The food and fellowship was great!!  Looking forward to next time.