News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Po Boy Factory

Started by bergman32, January 21, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bergman32

Went to Huntsville from Scottsboro to have lunch at Po Boy Factory yesterday. If you've never been there you should go. To two Brothers that own it are from New Orleans and the Gumbo and Ettoufee are excellent along with the PO Boy sandwiches. It's decorations makes you feel like your in New Orleans. From there I went to Lowe Mills Entertainment and Arts Building. A friend I went to school with has a booth their. Then it was back to Scottsboro.

Chuck A.

Yesterday evening was a great day for riding. Stuck at work though. Have to find this place some.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

SlimmyJimmy

I second eating at Po Boy Factory.  We make the trip from Birmingham once a month to eat there.  Love it.  Blackened grouper, fried shrimp, fried oysters, hush puppies, French fries, and cole slaw all piled on one plate for cheap!!!  Can't go wrong eating there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Goat

From the FB page, it looks like they have Key Lime Pie also.....
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

Quote from: Nice Goat on January 22, 2017, 11:24:53 AM
From the FB page, it looks like they have Key Lime Pie also.....

Maybe a good place for a RFP stop or a flash mob.

bergman32

They have the Best Cajun food in Alabama. I have been going there for about 8 years. Their hogie buns are shipped in daily from New Orleans.

BuckeyeDoug

I go there almost every Thursday for dinner.  Two thumbs up.

backinthesaddle

I agree it's good Cajun food. Tim's Cajun Kitchen just north of I65 on Jordan Lane is pretty good too.
Suzuki M109R