News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Intro

Started by tvbiker, February 06, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrisCook

Welcome from Birmingham!  We need to hear a full-on writeup about that Motus.  It's cool having them here in town - I sure hope they make it over the long term.  Love that little V4. 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

tvbiker

Got it. MST is in hand. The Tiger is over at Tech 46 in Birmingham if anyone wants to take a look at it. Good bike. Needs a good new home!
So I did a nice day of setup on Saturday so that Sunday I could go enjoy. It was really nice!

Chuck & Susan

Welcome From Lower Alabama.... If you get near the beach again LETS RIDE!!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Slede

Quote from: tvbiker on March 20, 2017, 07:51:47 PM
Got it. MST is in hand. The Tiger is over at Tech 46 in Birmingham if anyone wants to take a look at it. Good bike. Needs a good new home!
So I did a nice day of setup on Saturday so that Sunday I could go enjoy. It was really nice!

wonder if that was the one I was looking at on clist last night.....
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

tvbiker

Could be. It's still up on Craigslist.

Quote from: Slede on March 22, 2017, 11:34:32 PM
Quote from: tvbiker on March 20, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

wonder if that was the one I was looking at on clist last night.....

tvbiker

Hey KrisCook,

I'm not sure what to say in a full write-up of the Motus.
I'm very close to this bike. I was in on pretty much all the redesigns after the first two prototype bikes in 2011 and going into production. Brian Case spec'd and styled the bike, and Lee Conn got the company going, but I was a fully involved team member in engineering, purchasing, assembly, and testing, so to me this is as much my baby as it is theirs. As such, I may be too biased to give any sort of objective review. I think I'd be better at answering questions.
I think it is safe to say that it's unlike any other bike in the world. Maybe not the very best in the world at any one thing, but so good at so many things as to rank highly overall. OK, so that last part was maybe not so safe to say, but I believe it just the same.
So if there's anything in particular you want to know about, I'm happy to try to shed light!

-T

Quote from: KrisCook on February 20, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
Welcome from Birmingham!  We need to hear a full-on writeup about that Motus.  It's cool having them here in town - I sure hope they make it over the long term.  Love that little V4.