News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2nd Annual Start of Riding Season Flash Mob

Started by jrobinson, February 06, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jrobinson

You are invited to attend the BamaRides Start of Riding Season Flash Mob on Saturday, Feb 18, 2017. 

This is an informal get-together for Bamarides members. This is a family friendly event that you can bring your better half and/or the kids.

Bamarides will furnish hotdogs, burgers, chips and soft drinks.

There will be 4-5 people showing slideshows/videos of their riding, racing or touring adventures. If you have something, bring it and we'll throw it up on the big screen.

I'll be at The Station around noon,  lunch will be ready by 1pm. 

This will be at Valley 2 Fire Dept, 70 County Road 252, Trenton, Alabama.(25 miles east of Huntsville off Al Highway 65). We have a 40X50 area with heat, grill, restroom, tables, chairs and big screen TV.

Let me know a head count so we have enough food.

Al Goodwin

Melony and I will be there...looking forward to it.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

bergman32

maydaymike

Doesn't look like I'll make this one.  I have a previous engagement.
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

renchinrider

I and my wife will be there.  We'll bring some chips and any other goodies that catch our eye. :P
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

TFancher

I'm a definite maybe. Watching the forecast. I must be getting soft in my old age.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

jrobinson

Quote from: TFancher on February 17, 2017, 10:01:20 AM
I'm a definite maybe. Watching the forecast. I must be getting soft in my old age.

I think we all are.

TFancher

I think riding 12 of 16 days in the rain this summer made me HATE riding in it. I'm gonna have to work on that.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Chitza

Quote from: TFancher on February 17, 2017, 01:03:07 PM
I think riding 16 of 12 days in the rain this summer made me HATE riding in it. I'm gonna have to work on that.

Fixed that for ya :)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

TFancher

Chuck A.

Was great to see all you people! Good talking with everyone and good food was on hand for the taking. Thanks Johnny and Sandy for doing this. Ya'll are good people! Al Goodman had some great video and pictures of the Alaska trip on the screen for viewing pleasure. I enjoyed the day. Was a good day. ;)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Nice Goat

Thanks to Johnny and Sandy for putting this together!  Burgers, dogs, cake, pie ... everything was awesome!  Great to see everybody and enjoy some like-minded conversation for a few hours.  Nice day for a 150-mile loop also!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."