News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Gymkhana Top Gun Meltdown, March 4th

Started by gharshman, February 22, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrisCook

Seeing the cool kids was a drink of cool water for me.  I miss you guys so much!  Coupla pictars:

That new bike smell:

This guy took off for Montgomery with this little one on the back, wearing only what you see.  It was barely 70 degrees.  I was beside myself.

I didn't get a picture of Kyle or Ken.   :-\
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chuck & Susan

Looks like a lot of fun. After a year maybe of getting a GOOD feel for the new Wing, I'd like to give it a try. That might be when I drop it and test the crash bars...... Hopfully not before..... LOL
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

renchinrider

Thanks all of you for sharing your pics...I got an adrenaline rush just perusing through them!  I love these events and I believe they are invaluable skill builders--not to mention how much fun they are!

Thankfully, I'm recovering from shoulder surgery faster than expected, and I actually got to ride my Road King (for the first time in almost two months) yesterday!  It was like a happy reunion of old friends, and the King seemed as happy to be out on the road as I was.  Looking forward to much more riding, and no more surgeries! ;)
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

ktmer

kylepeterson

that was a bunch of fun. good to see my friends again, and Kris your smile is still infectious.

Tiger

Sorry I did not stick around and see everybody. I was there with a group and you know how that goes. The website said that I was the winner in intermediate course. Cool