News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahamer

kdtrull

(not-so)Crypto-message Alert:
Solid dude, emotionally sound, fairly tough, good pal, heavy hitter for events and rides, high melting-point, sadly gone.
For the love of preserving what we have, please bump the thermostat down a degree or two.

IceCold4x4

kdtrull

Quote from: kdtrull on September 29, 2017, 10:34:58 PM
(not-so)Crypto-message Alert:
Solid dude, emotionally sound, fairly tough, good pal, heavy hitter for events and rides, high melting-point, sadly gone.
For the love of preserving what we have, please bump the thermostat down a degree or two.

Just some LOL...Glenn burned his junk making this picture.   :music-059:

kdtrull

Little new friend at the creek had a big time hopping back and forth from the green one to the white one.
I'm pretty sure he liked the white one better!!  :woohoo-022:

He wanted to put on my helmet.  I told him "I haven't washed it all summer"....his mom said "NO"!

kdtrull

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

Gam

I was on my way to paddle the Edisto River in South Carolina last week, put the little bike in the back of the truck. I rode the Oconee NF in central Georgia. I popped out of the dirt at a bridge crossing the Ocmulgee River, crossed the bridge and on the other side along the river was the town of Juliette. This is the Whistle Stop Café, where the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" was filmed.

klaviator

Quote from: Gam on October 27, 2017, 06:13:55 AM
I was on my way to paddle the Edisto River in South Carolina last week, put the little bike in the back of the truck. I rode the Oconee NF in central Georgia. I popped out of the dirt at a bridge crossing the Ocmulgee River, crossed the bridge and on the other side along the river was the town of Juliette. This is the Whistle Stop Café, where the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" was filmed.

Cool place.  I ate lunch there years ago while on a dual sport ride in the area.