News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello from Bessemer

Started by ANTPY, March 16, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANTPY

Hello fellow riders, just joined the group and thought would stop in and say HI.

Never belong to a Motorcycle Forum before but have for many other hobbies over the years. Have found it a good place to discuss different topics and meet new people.

Being new to the Bessemer area I am hoping to find some fellow riders to get out with and enjoy some nice days riding back roads.

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Keep an eye on Events, let's ride and planned rides if you want to meet other members and go ride.  Spring is just around the corner and things should be picking up.

Chitza

Welcome, ANTPY. Pictures. We LOVE pictures of your bike ;D

What kind of riding do you like to do? How long have you been riding?
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

twowheeldawg

ANTPY

Hey Chitza,

I'm more of a nice back road, around town cruiser anymore.

Grew up out west riding dirt bikes at age 6 and started riding street bikes at 15. Out west with the straight open roads and being young/dumb nothing was fast enough.

springer

Welcome ANTPY to Bamarides! In Hueytown myself. What are you riding now? You get a chance post some pictures of you and your bike.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome to the mad house from Lower Alabama! Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

VWCarlos

Welcome from Montgomery! I like cruising the back roads too. Although I have never really been a speed demon.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

bergman32

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

ANTPY

Right now I'm riding a 2011 Honda Fury. Don't have any recent pics with the engine crome set installed but with the upcoming nice weather next week will be getting out to polish up again.

merc16

Welcome from Bibb county !
Justin

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

ktmer

lastparrot

Hello from McCalla

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk