News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Indian Flat Trackers available to the public

Started by norton73, June 30, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton73

Indian riders have won every race so far this year and have dominated the podiums. Now for only $50K you can have your own...

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/indian/wheres-my-checkbook-mildred-fifty-indian-ftrs-for-sale.html

Loose nut holding the handlebars

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: norton73 on June 30, 2017, 03:46:23 PM
Indian riders have won every race so far this year and have dominated the podiums. Now for only $50K you can have your own...

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/indian/wheres-my-checkbook-mildred-fifty-indian-ftrs-for-sale.html

Where did I put those lottery tickets?....Hmm....hopefully, I have a winner. 8)

LawnmowerRG

That think looks awesome. If it's won every race it must be awesome.

The price is way to awesome for my blood.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

norton73

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on July 01, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
That think looks awesome. If it's won every race it must be awesome.

The price is way to awesome for my blood.

Actually, I stand corrected, Briar Bauman won the Lima Half Mile riding a Kawasaki. Brad Baker was right behind him on the first Indian.

SpeedyR

not sure the price on building a custom bike that the rest of the crowd is running but it would seem that the price indian is asking it's too bad. I've looked over the factor indian bikes and if it's similar (carbon stuff, custom machined parts, suspension, motor, etc) that's really not that bad of a deal.

It'll be interesting next year to see if there are more indians on the grid, or even more Harleys on the grid. At daytona you saw the indian logo/branding all over, as well as the new HD 750G info. given the HD performance the first few rounds, doubt if HD will be selling many of their bikes to the public. The old XR750's were beating the new bikes pretty soundly as they had a lot of mechanical DNF's.

norton73

Rumour has it that 35 bikes have been sold.
Wish there was an affordable street legal version.

norton73