News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Got out today. It is a puzzle. ;)

Started by springer, July 02, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Took 2 lane roads all to and from my destination. To was one set of 2 lane roads, back was another set of 2 lane roads.
This is where I went;

THAT /\ is the key.  ;)

I entered on one end of the road that my destination is on and left on the other end. I live on Arcadia Circle in Hueytown. I took NO freeway/interstate roads.

The puzzle is "How did I go or come home"? Get me to 26th Ave N and 15th St N or to where 26th Ave N ends into Bessemer Johns Rd.

You have until 7/17/2017 to figure it out.  ;D

Prize is $25.00, spend it how you like.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Can everyone see the picture I posted above???
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck & Susan

We can see it..... Said the blind man....

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Fencejumper09

Is your bike pointed in the direction you were traveling?

Total mileage?
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on July 03, 2017, 07:46:40 AM
Is your bike pointed in the direction you were traveling?

Total mileage?
You do not have to get the direction I went to or came from right. Just one, coming or going, no need to identify what was first. Total mileage is not needed as you could be off a bit.

This is more of a route planning, map reading game.

Nice Goat

I'll take a guess.  Lakeshore to Sicard Hollow --- something like this?  https://goo.gl/maps/vKw4iXtngUt
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: Nice Goat on July 03, 2017, 09:53:37 AM
I'll take a guess.  Lakeshore to Sicard Hollow --- something like this?  https://goo.gl/maps/vKw4iXtngUt
Close. 90% 2 lane road, did cross some 4 lane but did not ride. There was some sections that were 3 lane, center lane was turn only...........