News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

T-Town "sport", Sunday 9/27

Started by DachshundUberAlles, September 21, 2015, 10:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

maydaymike

I'm in.   I'm going to meet up with the OP in Northport.
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

DachshundUberAlles

Good to hear. Watching the MotoGP right now. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

lastparrot

DachshundUberAlles

So here we are at River Cafe. It was a nice ride, nary a drop of rain until the sprinkles that greeted us walking out the door after lunch. Nobody had any interest in the buffet, cheeseburgers all around. It was good to meet some new friends and (hopefully) future riding partners. Hope everybody liked the trip and made it back dry.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

Zeus

My crew and I ran a little late due to an emergency stop. Someone got stung by a bee, lol.
We had a nice ride anyway.
We did stop by River Cafe just to meet and greet for a minute or two and made the journey back safe and sound.
Great day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maydaymike

Turned out to be a pretty good day to ride.  The burgers at the River Cafe were outstanding.  We'll have to set up another ride soon!
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

lastparrot

I really enjoyed the ride.  Pushed my skills a bit, but they need to be tested to get better.  Burgers tasted great. All in all a great day of riding.