Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

BamaRides riding area?

Started by norton73, August 22, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

springer

So....what you are saying is you will be donating all of your bike except 1 to Bamarides to sell at Vintage AND all of the monies earned from the sell will be used to help buy that piece of land.......right?  :)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

Cool place.  i had some good times there way back when I lived in Prattville.

norton73

Quote from: springer on August 22, 2017, 01:17:24 PM
So....what you are saying is you will be donating all of your bike except 1 to Bamarides to sell at Vintage AND all of the monies earned from the sell will be used to help buy that piece of land.......right?  :)

lol

that might get us about .01% of the price.

I bought a lottery ticket while in TN for the eclipse, would it have been a lucky one if I had bought it during the totality?

springer

Quote from: norton73 on August 22, 2017, 05:46:06 PM
Quote from: springer on August 22, 2017, 01:17:24 PM

lol

that might get us about .01% of the price.

I bought a lottery ticket while in TN for the eclipse, would it have been a lucky one if I had bought it during the totality?
That I am not really sure of.  ;)
  To be honest I was a little disappointed with this one. Now I didn't take off to get a better view. I watched it from work.  ;) But what was REALLY disappointing was the lead-up to and the aftermath.

Nothing........at all.......... happened.  No riots, no looting.....nothing.

You want to read about how to do the before, during, and after of an eclipse read Aztec by Gary Jennings.

Those guys knew how to party  :o  on a COMPLETELY different level.  ??? :o ??? :o
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

norton73

Fencejumper09

Man o man that would be cool! I got a 5 spot I can throw in!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332