News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Labor Day Weekend ride to Suches

Started by klaviator, September 01, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

I'm heading to Two Wheels of Suches in the morning for Suches, GA for a weekend of riding the N. Ga mountains and camping at Two Wheels of Suches.  I have no definite plans other than that.  I'm just posting this in case anyone else will be in N. Ga this weekend or wanted something to do at the last minute.  I will leave out of Huntsville when I get up.  It might be 6 AM or it might be 9.  If someone wants to meet and tag along I can set up a meeting time and place.

This will be my first long ride on my new Smax.  I got it about 3 months ago so it's about time I took it on a trip.

LT

Quote from: klaviator on September 01, 2017, 03:50:23 PM
I'm heading to Two Wheels of Suches in the morning for Suches, GA for a weekend of riding the N. Ga mountains and camping at Two Wheels of Suches.  I have no definite plans other than that.  I'm just posting this in case anyone else will be in N. Ga this weekend or wanted something to do at the last minute.  I will leave out of Huntsville when I get up.  It might be 6 AM or it might be 9.  If someone wants to meet and tag along I can set up a meeting time and place.

This will be my first long ride on my new Smax.  I got it about 3 months ago so it's about time I took it on a trip.
I'm going there also. Leaving Bham around 7 if I get my beauty rest. 2015 Vstrom Adv.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LT

#########

klaviator

Quote from: LT on September 01, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
#########

I'll see you there.

Not a good idea to post phone nos here so I wrote it down and changed it. 

What route are you taking?

LT

Quote from: klaviator on September 01, 2017, 04:55:30 PM
Quote from: LT on September 01, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
#########

I'll see you there.

Not a good idea to post phone nos here so I wrote it down and changed it. 

What route are you taking?
Not certain. Probably I20 and turn north around anniston and take 2 lanes. 411? To Rome then I dunno..maybe be there by 1pm eastern. Im very flexible.

klaviator

I'll be taking a much more northern route.  I'll see you there.  I'll be on a silver Smax.

LT

Quote from: klaviator on September 01, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
I'll be taking a much more northern route.  I'll see you there.  I'll be on a silver Smax.
10 4

LT

Quote from: LT on September 01, 2017, 05:31:06 PM
Quote from: klaviator on September 01, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
10 4

Look for grey Vstrom and this helmet