Gymkhana Saturday Sept 23

Started by The Bikle Shop, September 03, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceCold4x4

jrobinson

LawnmowerRG

Ha Ha that is great.
Can't wait to see everyone.

For all you speedy track only people. We have the new TV in with a whole collection. If old world Superbike DVDs. We also have some old Moto GP, Troy Story, Twist II, and a few other things.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

Let's not forget to post this stuff up in AMGRASS.com too.  Especially pics and vids after it's over. 

We got a new member from Dallas on 9/6.  It would be good for everyone to welcome him.   
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Slede

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on September 07, 2017, 08:36:43 AM
Awesome. Sledge

Just an FYI. We will have the Bama Rides trailer at the shop for the event.
If you would like to bring any vintage festival donations.

I see if I have anything laying around.
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

bhmax

BuckeyeDoug

klaviator

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and killing some cones :DANCING-banana-032:

springer

Quote from: klaviator on September 22, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and killing some cones :DANCING-banana-032:

:DANCING-banana-032: LIKE  :DANCING-banana-032:

:bike-038: :bike-038: :bike-038: :bike-038: :bike-038: :bike-038: :bike-038:
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

A big thanks to everyone who put this on.  I had a great time :applause-003:

A few pics from today:

JBMFT

The Bikle Shop

THANK YOU! :applause-003: to everyone that came out. We didnt get to ride much, but we have a great time.

I talked to at least one person that said he learned a lot on the coarse yesterday. I believe Skill trumps luck any day. So, that is awesome. :bike-038:

We had a Friend from Japan come by and prove that an actual license test would make better riders as he killed :battle-6: the course on a Dyna.

A big THANKS to Buzz and Karla. Really you guy should have stayed home. You were obviously not felling good.

Chitza

Awww, man. Did I look THAT bad?  :thinking-022:   :sad-055:
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

dredman

Well I would like to thank Rodney and Clarke at The Bike Shop, as nobody has ever fed us like that, gone to such extremes to get permits with the city to CLOSE DOWN A STREET, or make everyone feel as welcome.

I think this should be a model for events in the future?

Maybe we should all stop by the shop sometime in the next 30 days in say thanks in person?
Seems like the very least we could do, even if you could not make it to the event, a thanks should be in order.  :respect-058:

And damn those Conecuh Dawgs were damn good!!!

KrisCook

I had a blast!  And thanks Win, for the pic of me on a Motus, which I might have to make my FB profile pic.  Talk about deceptive advertising!

I'll look later to see if I have any pics worth putting up. 

Huge thanks to Buzz, Karla, Clark, and Rodney.  And to Don for promoting the event like no one else could.

That was a great meal!!! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom