News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Forestdale Meltdown II - Saturday night 9/9/17 6:30 PM

Started by KrisCook, September 08, 2017, 11:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrisCook

Someone's having a birthday that ends in zero.  That's about all I want to say about that.

I have a big back yard that is just begging for a party.

A party like this:

Now, in those long-ago days, I didn't have Dad to take care of, so it didn't matter how much tequila I accidentally drank while we were spitting it into the fire.  I have him now, so I won't be quite as stupid.  But this is your chance to meet the elusive Yeti, as well as LawnmowerRG, Chitza, and Buzz.  If you're not doing anything better this Saturday night, come on up to Forestdale and hang with the cool kids, in front of a fire that just begs for tall tales to be told.

My driveway is gravel and not huge to turn around in, but you can bear to the left when you ride into it (downhill a little - my house is lower than the road) and ride on into the back yard.  Park anywhere, then when you decide to leave, you can just continue around the house and ride on up my front yard onto the road.  I'll show you where it's best to go, and I think any bike can easily do it, no matter how big or how wet the grass.  If you joined BamaRides since I became homebound caring for Dad, I want to meet you, and I won't be able to do it on a ride.  So I am inviting you to come to me!  I'm ordering Pizza Hut pizza.  So if you want something cultured to eat, bring your own sushi/whatnot.

Feel free to PM me.  Hope to see you all.

Bring some midgets.

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

dredman

Well this is an exciting development - gotta find my party hat

Guidedawg

For those of us who can only be there in spirit (as opposed to those of you who will be in the spirits), will we be watching on a 3 Years blog Pay Per View special? ;)

dredman

I could probably set a live feed - but it would be MUCH cooler if everyone showed up in person

jrobinson

Happy Birthday to the lucky person.

I'm still working at the race track til the end of Sept.

yamahamer

Super B and I will see you tonight.
Happy Birthday Sunshine!!!!

springer

Do to a set of health events, I might be able to make this now...for a bit anyway.

I am a bit confused though.  :-[

I thought you were turning 29 this year?  :D

You look to young to be 30.  ;) 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KrisCook

Quote from: springer on September 09, 2017, 10:44:40 AM
Do to a set of health events, I might be able to make this now...for a bit anyway.

Talk like that will get you hugged.  :) 

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

norton73

Quote from: springer on September 09, 2017, 10:44:40 AM

A gentleman remembers a lady's birthday,  but not her age.

Loose nut holding the handlebars

norton73

Lynn & I are just East of Shreveport La,  might swing through on the way home.

Hoppy Burpday, pretty lady.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

KrisCook

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

KrisCook

Thank you to everyone who came out and gave me the best birthday I've ever had. 
I didn't get a picture of anyone who showed up after dark - Andy, Lynn, Rodney... I had forgotten where my phone was, by then.  :)
It was fantastic to see you guys.   
Here are the pictures I did manage to get:

I'll have to make another post with the rest, since Photobucket has somehow gotten stuck and I can't pull any more links. 
Apologies for my very bad picture taking skills.   :o

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

KrisCook

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

KrisCook

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom