Perry Mountain Dual Sport / Adventure Ride - September 30th /Oct 1st, 2017

Started by PerryMountainMC, September 19, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

PerryMountainMC

I know this is last minute, but I'm new to BamaRides, so better late than never!

Perry Mountain Motorcycle Club would love to have you all join us for our annual 2 day Dual Sport and Adventure ride! We will have two guided loops, one for more dirtbike type riders that want to ride trails, and another loop for big bikes or those that like the open road a little better! Lunch will be provided on Saturday, and we have an awesome primitive campground to stay and have a fun time Saturday night!

Don't worry about the pre-entry date listed on the flier.. that was just to guarantee riders an event t-shirt.  Its not too late to sign up! We have a bunch already signed up, but would love to see the entire BamaRides community there with us!

Check out our flier and website for more info! www.perrymountainmotorcycleclub.com

If you have any questions, feel free to message us here on BamaRides, or on any of our social media outlets, or email us at perrymountainmotorcycleclub@gmail.com

klaviator

How is this ride set up.  Is it a guided group ride or are roll charts used or maybe GPS tracks?

PerryMountainMC

The 'dirt bike' Dual Sport ride  is going to be roll charts and arrows.

The Adventure portion will be a guided ride. There will be multiple club members that either know the planned route, or will have route sheets, so riders can just follow along. That way we can break up into groups of speed and ability if necessary.

springer

Quote from: PerryMountainMC on September 19, 2017, 05:04:45 PM
The 'dirt bike' Dual Sport ride  is going to be roll charts and arrows.

The Adventure portion will be a guided ride. There will be multiple club members that either know the planned route, or will have route sheets, so riders can just follow along. That way we can break up into groups of speed and ability if necessary.

Are you going to have a group for "Man, he really suxs in the dirt"?

Cause that is the group I belong in.  :sad-055:
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

PerryMountainMC

You'll fit right in on the ADV ride! The most difficult offroading we will be doing with be public forest service roads that you could drive your grannys buick down!

Al Goodwin

I HATE to say it, but my 20 days straight at work has been extended.   :thumb-down-012:

I'll have to ride with all y'all another time.

Check out the "Nowhere To Be, and All Day To Get There" ride we have each fall from our home in Vinemont.  Maybe I can see y'all then. :respect-048: