Helena Wildlife Management Area Dual Sport Ride - 1 OCT 17

Started by bblass, September 28, 2017, 08:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bblass

Going to ride the wildlife management area Sunday around 11 if anyone wants to come with. This will be on the easier side of dual sporting. A friend bought a DR650 yesterday and this is going to be his first experience on the dirt and gravel.

I've only been out there once before so it's entirely likely we'll get lost and have to resort on our wits for survival. Bring lots of water.
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

2smoke

Getting out there a little earlier. If my old arse isn't too tired by then I will look for you riding in.

Joe Shimano

Been out there this morning.  Watch out for hunters

May try to catch up with y'all

bblass

Thanks to 2smoke, Joe Shimano & Buzz for coming out and joining us yesterday. Wish I had gotten a photo!

We had a blast riding yesterday and I think we may have sold my buddy John on getting a dual sport

WR250R

Hey guys, I live in Helena and would like to hook up with y'all and ride some. I ride the management area often.

Fencejumper09

Quote from: WR250R on October 03, 2017, 01:12:39 AM
Hey guys, I live in Helena and would like to hook up with y'all and ride some. I ride the management area often.

Post up in the Let's Ride section to plan a date and time! Someone is always looking to ride!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

bblass

Thanks for posting up video, 2smoke!

WR, we should be riding the Talladega National Forest soon. You should come join us!