News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Tellico Plains 9/29 - 10/1

Started by klaviator, September 28, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

I'll be heading up to Tellico Plains Tomorrow morning and riding around there this weekend.  Just posting in case anyone else will be in the area.  I'm planing on riding my Smax so I'll stay mostly on the pavement.   I'll be camping at Cherohala Mountain Trails Campground.

I could maybe be talked into riding the KLR instead if someone really wanted to do some dual sport riding........or I might change my mind on my own between now and tomorrow morning :thinking-022:

dredman

1/2 way to the beach or I would make you ride the KLR, there is some great stuff up there  :drooling-2:

klaviator

I know there's great stuff up there, on and off road.  I'll be taking the scooter but I'm sure it will get at least a little bit dirty.  My Kymco did when I rode it around there last year.

Guidedawg

Dang it, I'll be up there exactly one week later and would have welcomed roping you into tour guide since it will be my first time in the area.

If anyone is planning to be up there Oct 7-9 let me know and maybe we can meet up.  Otherwise, my apologies for the hijacking and I look forward to the pics when you return!

klaviator

Quote from: Guidedawg on September 29, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
Dang it, I'll be up there exactly one week later and would have welcomed roping you into tour guide since it will be my first time in the area.

If anyone is planning to be up there Oct 7-9 let me know and maybe we can meet up.  Otherwise, my apologies for the hijacking and I look forward to the pics when you return!

Too bad the timing didn't work out.  No need to apologize for hijacking.  Hopefully you will have weather as nice as this weekend.