News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello from Hartselle

Started by munsonbw, October 12, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

munsonbw

Hi, everyone.  My name is Ben and I live in Hartselle.  I have lurked on the site (the old one) and poke around a bit on other forums about motorcycles as needed.  I have limited time, but really do enjoy going out on a ride to see new things.  Hopefully not in bad taste for forum etiquette, but I really like the tag-o-rama that exists on one of the other sites and enjoy seeing the unusual things around north Alabama.  I hope I can find some rides with the locals, or at least connect with the forum for some chatting now and then.

Cheers,
ben

Vurrich

KrisCook

Welcome, Ben, from Birmingham!
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chuck A.

Howdy from Hartselle. If'n you would like to meet up with a few other Hartselle/Falkville riders, we are doing the VFW Poker Run ride Saturday morning at the Falkville post at 9:00. That or Monday night at 5:30 we do Bike Night at Elportal across from Dairy Quean. Names Chuck. Come on out meet some locals.   :bike-038:
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

kdtrull

Welcome from Lauderdale county.  I lived in Hartselle for many years....long ago.

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham!

If you like tag-o-rama, check out the Riding Games section!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on October 13, 2017, 07:25:13 AM
If you like tag-o-rama, check out the Riding Games section!

Yeah, what he said!

And welcome from Montgomery.

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100