News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Howdy from Tuscaloosa

Started by firemantruman, October 14, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemantruman

Hey Everyone, 26, several years experience on cruisers and sport bikes and newly addicted to the dual sport scene.  I ride an '05 Mean Streak and an 01 XT225. So far this year I've ridden in AL, NC, SC and CA. Always looking to ride/travel/camp/drink beer and have an erratic schedule so I'm down for any days of the week if I'm off work. I frequent between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham so hit me up and we'll put some miles down. "Spirited" road rides and basically anything in the dirt but especially slower tighter stuff like ATV and power line trails. Also ride a Polaris 700 if anyone wants to hit the trails on 4 wheels.  Nobody I know ever wants to do anything but cut grass and raise kids so I'm looking forward to meeting some other people with the fever. Thanks for having me!

dredman

Awesome intro man, looks like you covered all the bases?  Hope to see you on a ride soon.  Welcome!

aliensandexiles@gmail.com

Living in T-town here, too. Currently riding a Vulcan Nomad but looking to make the switch to dual-sport as well. Hit me up, we'll head out sometime!

jrobinson

Welcome from N. AL. I'm in the volunteer dept in my area.

There's a ride and camp in Nov.

Watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events. See something you like, post up and jump in.

Holler if you have any questions.

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville, Fireman.  I look forward to meeting you.  If you're able to make Al Goodwin's November dual sport ride, I may see you there!  (If my schedule enables me to break away in order to attend...)
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

VWCarlos

Welcome from Wetumpka... Thats a nice looking Mean Streak.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

Welcome from a grass cutting, kid raising, slow paced street rider in Montgomery (but maybe our paths will cross anyway) :)

RubyRider

Welcome from Down the Road a bit. Centreville. I ride street & dirt too. Maybe we can hang out sometime.  :bike-038:
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

merc16

Justin

KrisCook

Welcome, Fireman, from Forestdale! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

DachshundUberAlles

Welcome. I'm in Tuscaloosa also. Not into the dirt any more but out on the roads quite often, being retired with nothing to do and all day to do it. Perhaps we can knock down some miles sometime.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.