News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us where you went dual sport riding today

Started by jrou111, September 26, 2015, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BKStewart

Nice picture.  Just out of curiosity....where is this located?  I don't believe I have crossed this bridge before.

Thanks...Brian

Quote from: norton73 on May 11, 2017, 08:30:42 PM
quick ride around Blount County after work today.

norton73

House Road in Blount County over the Blackburn Fork of the Locust River.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

BKStewart

Thanks!  I thought I had ridden to all the cool bridges in Blount County.  This will give me a new area to explore.

Quote from: norton73 on May 16, 2017, 05:17:22 PM
House Road in Blount County over the Blackburn Fork of the Locust River.

BKStewart

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

BKStewart

Quote from: Chitza on May 21, 2017, 11:13:24 AM
Dang, BK. What is that?

I'm not entirely certain.  Maybe an abandoned church..?  There appears to have been a sign just above the entrance way but it was removed. 

Brian

Jwwr

gulfcoaster

Looks like the new 1090. Way cool!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

klaviator

Jwwr

I'm not sure if she is a gentle giant or a siren trying to lure me to my demise. Every thing I have tried so far has been so easy, a little dirt road, twisty pavement ( for around here), rode up a hill on a power line that's not at all difficult on a dual sport, felt about the same on the 1090. I'm tempted to try harder off-road,but I know at some point I'll have to pick the beast up and I'm not looking forward to it!  :)

klaviator

springer

Quote from: Jwwr on May 26, 2017, 09:22:25 PM
I'm not sure if she is a gentle giant or a siren trying to lure me to my demise. Every thing I have tried so far has been so easy, a little dirt road, twisty pavement ( for around here), rode up a hill on a power line that's not at all difficult on a dual sport, felt about the same on the 1090. I'm tempted to try harder off-road,but I know at some point I'll have to pick the beast up and I'm not looking forward to it!  :)

Just saying.  ;)

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KevinB

From an interstate in utero...

...to single track.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kdtrull

Found a new swimmin' hole on the way to Shiloh yesterday.  Gator Rock: