News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us where you went dual sport riding today

Started by jrou111, September 26, 2015, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinB

kdtrull

Yes, it was a dual sport ride...complete with dirt roads and creek crossings.  Although, we had to go a little slower.
If you ever get up north of Pulaski, go see the Milky Way Farm.  Just ride on up the hill...look around....they don't care and it's a beautiful farm.

yamahamer

Took the big pig to the water towers off Lakeshore.

Tortuga353

Cruise around Tuskegee National Forest and Auburn.  Ahh first post. 

Added some YouTube from Highlands Off-road Park.  I had a ton of footage that I was too lazy to edit so I sped it up to make it somewhat tolerable but still too long. 

springer

Quote from: Tortuga353 on July 07, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
Cruise around Tuskegee National Forest and Auburn.  Ahh first post.
Videos man! WE LOVE US SOME VIDEOS!!!!! ;D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

jrobinson

Nice post Tortuga.

When you get off your head, go to http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?board=1.0 and post an intro with pics of course.

Tortuga353

Yeah not sure I am using an iPhone and I've had the upside down issue on other forums. Any pointers? Also does the quiz ever go away or is test required for every post.  Haha

I'll post some GoPro footage but I forgot it on this ride. 

rmcelroy

KevinB

Did some suburban exploring today...I had planned to go a little deeper into the woods, but the non-forecasted thunderstorms had me zig-zagging (unsuccessfully) to avoid them.

It began to rain just as I got to my planned pic-a-nic spot...

Old section of Cherry Ave...pre-Interstate 22

Snow White and 6 dwarves...

kdtrull

That ain't a bad pic-a-nic spot you ended up at there.

Gam

Not today, just over the last few weeks. Promised a friend that I would take him to Corpsewood. He rode my xt225 since, it needed riding.

I'm not sure if that is squash or gourds flowering in the background, but neither have any business growing at the top of a mountain, with the closest house a mile away, I'm going back a little later in the season and see what gives

You can dial up a wheelie on that xt225, I need to ride it more

I was in Tellico 4th of July, and none of these guys had been to the "Aztec Ruins" or the powerhouse, so it was a see the sights day

David Haynes photo

powerhouse

Rhododendron at Holly Flats

Coming down from the Fire Tower Rd.

Bald River Falls. Another David Haynes photo...with an iPhone on a weird little tripod and using some app.

Bamagator

Breaking my new ride in on pavement vs dirt, but it was a fun first 40 miles.

gulfcoaster

Nice view. Where might that be?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bamagator

Firetower road in Shelby co.  A goodie for sure.